top of page

Articles in this section

How many DAF providers does Chariot support?

All 1,100+ DAFs are available to your donors on the Chariot platform.

We are directly integrated with 70% of the $234B DAF market. The other 30% of providers have utilize our 'manual flow' which includes data capture and redirects your donors directly to their DAF provider's portal to complete their. donation.

bottom of page